Rereading the tale of a timeless hero in wait for january 1st. #SherlockLives
The sky above me, the sea below me and the beautiful sunset just ahead. Alhamdulillah . #nofilter #sandakansky credits to @hazichang for the photo ;)
Pizza.Polaroids.Truth or Dare #14nov
Sunday shopping and lunch with the sisters #makan2
someone like you by Rona-Keller
*DeviantART of the Day*
"Being a good Muslim doesn’t mean you have to stop having fun in life. You just have fun with limits and the “limit” here is a good one."
Root beer float bars by The Little Epicurean
- half pint vanilla ice cream
- 12 oz bottle root beer
- Gather popsicle mold and wooden popsicle sticks.
- In a medium bowl, add half pint of vanilla ice cream (reserve a little bit for the mold if you want to get bites of ice cream). Add root beer to the bowl and fold to combine ice cream with root beer. No need to break the ice cream up, its ok and better if there are still chunks of ice cream.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds filling them halfway. If you reserved extra ice cream, spoon in small chunks and follow with remaining half of mixture.
- Cover popsicle mold with foil and puncture hole to allow for wooden popsicle sticks. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours or until set. To unmold, dip mold in a bowl of warm water, or run warm water under bottom of mold.